Last Updated: March 1, 2021
- First Cash outside the Site or through any other means; or
- any third party, including through any application or content that may link to or be accessible from the Site.
Children Under the Age of 13
Our Site is not intended for individuals under thirteen (13) years of age and we request that these individuals do not provide Personal Information through the Site. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from individuals under age thirteen (13). Visit the Federal Trade Commission website for more information about the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA”). If you believe we might have any information from or about an individual under thirteen (13) who has accessed the Site, please contact us at: Compliance@Firstcash.com.
Personal Information We Collect Online
Personal Information means personally identifiable information such as information you provide us via online fields, records, and copies of correspondence if you contact us, such as name, zip code, email addresses, telephone, fax, or mobile numbers (“Personal Information”).
How We Use Personal Information
First Cash may use Personal Information:
- to respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests;
- to personalize your experience on the Site;
- for risk control, to comply with laws and regulations, and to comply with other legal process and law enforcement requirements or requests; and
- to allow you to utilize features within our Site by granting us access to information from your device such as geo-location.
How Personal Information is Shared
Please see the First Cash Consumer Privacy Notice for information on how Personal Information may be shared and how you may be able to limit certain types of sharing.
Other Information We Collect Online
Other information is any information other than Personal Information that does not reveal your specific identity or does not directly relate to an individual, such as browser information, collected through cookies, pixel tags and other technologies, demographic information, and aggregated and de-identified data (“Other Information”).
How We Collect and Use Other Information
First Cash and our third-party service providers may collect and use Other Information without restriction and in a variety of ways, including:
- Through your browser or device: Certain information is collected by most browsers and/or through your device, such as Media Access Control (MAC) address, device type, screen resolution, operating system version, and internet browser type and version. We use this information to ensure the Site functions properly.
- Using cookies: Cookies are pieces of information stored directly on your device or computer. Cookies we use do not contain or capture unencrypted Personal Information. Cookies allow us to collect information such as browser type, time spent on the Site, pages visited, language preferences, and your geolocation. We use this information to facilitate navigation, to display information more effectively, and to personalize your experience while on the Site.
- Web Beacons: Pages of the Site may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit First Cash, for example, to count users who have visited those pages and for other related Site statistics.
- IP Address: Your IP Address is a number that is automatically assigned to the device that you are using by your Internet Service Provider (“ISP”). An IP Address is identified and logged automatically in our server log files whenever a user visits the Site, along with the time of the visit and the page(s) that were visited. Collecting IP Addresses is standard practice on the internet and is done automatically by many websites. We use IP Addresses for purposes such as calculating Site usage levels, determining geolocation, helping diagnose server problems, for compliance and security purposes, and administering the Site.